Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blog Revamp!

          HUGE shout out and thank you to one of my closest friends, Shannon, for helping me "clean-up" and tighten my blog!  I never could have done it without you!  It was like watching a magician.  I may have been watching every step she took, but I am positive I would not be able to reproduce anything she did.
          Today I had to run to my grandmother's church to donate some of her books, and then Shannon and I enjoyed some window shopping, followed by blog fixing.  We may or may not have gone into an adorable children's store, and we may or may not have said "Oh my gosh!" and "Awww!" way too many times.
          Shannon and I have been friends since 2nd grade.  We haven't been as involved in each others' lives as much as we may have wanted, but we have remained close through the years.  Lately, Shannon and I have been going shopping and seeing each other more than we had been.  Shannon has a beautiful blog- http://www.sincerelyshannon.com/  Her blog actually made me want to blog, and after a poor first attempt, I knew I needed her help.
          Her mom has a blog too- http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/ and she took this picture of Shannon (and her sister) and me at my wedding.
 
 
 
It has been said that everlasting friends go long periods of time without speaking and never question the friendship.  These friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges. 
They understand life is busy and love is there.
 
          Most of my friends are these everlasting kind of friends!  One of my friends, Katie, came up from Texas for the holidays and we were fortunate enough to see each other on New Years Eve.  We had not seen each other since my wedding but it was as if it was yesterday!  So even though I do not get to see my friends as often as I might like because of our distances and busy lives.. I am lucky enough to have wonderful everlasting kind of friendships.
 
 
Proper friendships have no limits.

1 comment:

Thanks for all the love and positive comments!